We all know that you just can’t change your height, but what you can do is to use tips which might help you not look shorter that you actually are, and help you gain more confidence!!
- Wear nude shoes.
- Wear normally one colour or maximum two – Unified pattern if possible.
- Ditch big handbags – Gigantic shoulder bag gives the illusion that you are shorter. Choose a slim bag or smaller one.
- Adopt the “V” neck – Give the illusion of being taller.
- High rise pants or skinny jeans/skirts.
- Wear thin belts.
- Hair style also contribute to your height.
Elaborate a pouf with a poney tail, will make you look taller.
So ladies stay tune and be glamorous.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on the Forum.